Thursday, December 12, 2019

Find a Way is out

After being more than one year in production, Find a Way is already out on Goole Play. You can also play the demo version (the first 8 levels) on Itch. The game turned out quite well: it's pretty, has nice music (thanks to Kevin McLeod from incompetech), and is fun to play. Here's a quick promo video that I made:




... and a couple of screenshots:




Go give it a try!


I'm not going to start any new projects for now because I've just had a second baby and my free time is severely limited. Instead, I'm going to focus on my existing apps and games, and experiment with smaller changes in them and/or in their promotion strategy. I'm curious if I can get any results.

I'm going to take a quick nap right now. Wish me luck with Find a Way and come back in a while for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment