Sunday, August 19, 2018

Find a Way: Progress report 2

It's going to be a quick one. I added drag&drop to swap tiles and single click to rotate them. I like this method of modifying the map much better. I also implemented map validation, so it becomes greenish when all tiles match their neighbors. The game has become somewhat fun and playable this way, because you can try to construct a correct map.

Check out the new changes here:
https://gamebucket.io/game/50efd954-5e10-4ca7-b6d3-6f6806e8be60
The game will be available for 30 days.

Next, I'll be working on adding items on the side of the map, and constraints, e.g. that the cat has to be able to reach the white mouse. In fact, I've already started writing some code and the results are pretty promising.

Stay tuned and visit the blog in about another week for new updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment