Saturday, August 4, 2018

A new project

cat & mouse
I more or less finished updating my metro apps and now the time has come to start thinking about something new to work on. I decided that I'd like to make a puzzle game, because it's fairly easy and it shouldn't take too much time. The game I'd like to clone is Cat & Mouse. Its rules are simple: you just have to create a 3x3 map using a set of 9 tiles and following a set of rules for each level. There are 48 levels in total but it shouldn't be too hard to come up with new ones, should I decide to do so. I already coded up a solver a couple of years ago when I had too much free time and nothing better to do. It can even make images of solutions and save them as jpg files. I'll keep you posted on the progress. Mind that it won't be blazingly fast.

Other than that, I'd like to refresh my Facebook Photo Gallery app on CodeCanyon, because the images in the description don't work anymore and the app itself got somewhat outdated. I'd like it to use Kotlin, WorkManger instead of SyncAdapters, Room and perhaps also Coroutines. I'll be upgrading all the items one by one when I won't be working on the game.

I also noticed that the Unity Ads API has changed and my Unity Ads Stats app won't be able to get the old access token that it needs, so I had to take it down from Google Play. Hopefully, I'll be able to fix it in the near future too.

As you can see, I'm not bored at all. In fact, I have a pretty busy time in front of me. Keep your fingers crossed so that I complete all of my projects. I'll be letting you know when I reach a milestone in any of them. Until the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment