Sunday, August 12, 2018

Find a Way: Progress report 1

Find a Way prototype on Gamebucket.io
I decided to give the new game a working title of Find a Way. I think it's better than the original Cat and Mouse, because it suggests what your task is.

You can play the first prototype here:
https://gamebucket.io/game/083ffe99-5640-471b-b641-7a17b241bde1
It will be available for 30 days.

Right now, every time you launch the game, you get a random map created using a specified set of tiles. You can swap and rotate the tiles by selecting them and clicking another one or by clicking the arrow buttons that appear. To deselect a tile just click below the arrow buttons.

I'd like to implement drag-and-drop for tile swapping and a single tap for rotation, but it's more difficult than the current version, so I decided to leave it for later.

Let me know if you have any suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment