Monday, June 5, 2017

Blobby Volley 2.0.6

I released a new beta version of Blobby Volley. The game is almost complete and the only thing missing is the menu system with game options. I've already started working on it. Take a look.


This time I was able to work for another 19h, which makes a total of 90h. Here's what's new:

  • I added the game icon
  • I improved the AI significantly by adding delays to its actions and fixing some bugs
  • I adjusted camera scaling on devices with different aspect ratios
  • I added Unity Ads when you go back to the menu
  • I adjusted some of the game's parameters, e.g. the ground level
Join the Google+ group to be able get the beta version of the game from Google Play and remember to activate testing after you're in.

Next time I might actually release the game. There are still more things that I'd like to add, e.g. multiplayer, but they can be done after it's already available to the public. I wonder what people's reaction to it will be. I guess I'll have to wait a bit more to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment