Monday, June 19, 2017

Blobby Volley 2.0.8

A new beta version of Blobby Volley is out! The basic game functionality is virtually complete. What remains is just general tweaks and adjustments. I'm hoping you can help me with them...

I created an open beta program, so you don't have to be part of the Google+ group to have access to it. Just go install the game from the Play Store and enable the beta program there. Then you can see what the game is like and leave me feedback.

Here's what's new since the last version:
  • there's a complete options menu with controller settings, themes, player colors and miscellaneous game parameters
  • the game uses Fabric/Crashlytics to track bugs
  • the game runs faster and is smaller in size
  • numerous bugs were fixed

The new options menu

I worked for another 14h which makes a total of 105h. Blobby Volley is already so much better than the original version and it took me less time than when I was using AndEngine. Unity is a great engine and I'm glad I decided to learn it.

I can't wait to have the game finally released! If no serious bugs are found and it turns out to be fairly balanced, the moment might come pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment