Sunday, October 22, 2017

Blobby Volley - multiplayer is coming

Almost 80h of work after releasing the single player version, Blobby Volley multiplayer is coming to a close. I already have a playable, although somewhat rough and buggy, version implemented. I expect the final polishes to take another month.

To be honest, I'm getting a bit tired of working on the game already. I'd like to finally see some results and find out if people will like it. Hopefully, I'll be able to reach my goal soon enough.

Blobby Volley - main menu with multiplayer

In the meantime, I'd like to share with you some stats from the game, as I promised some time ago.

Blobby Volley - active users

There are around 770 players every month, almost 250 per week and more than 50 a day.

Blobby Volley - engagement

All players spend a total of 4h to even 8h in the game per day and they usually open Blobby Volley just once.

Blobby Volley - location

Most players come from India, Germany and Iran.

Blobby Volley - demographics

Most players are male - only one in five is a woman. I have some players who are more than 65 years old.

Blobby Volley - earnings

I earn around $5 per month on the game, which is a miserable amount and I hope that implementing multiplayer will improve it.

The stats come from Firebase and Unity Ads console.

Now keep your fingers crossed for Blobby Volley Online getting finished soon. I'll do my best to get the game polished in as little time as I can. I might release a beta version in the meantime, so you might want to sign up for the beta program on Google Play, if you haven't done it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment