Sunday, July 23, 2017

Blobby Volley is out on Google Play!

Blobby Volley, the game that I've been working on since March, has finally been published. You can find it on Google Play. Give it a shot and play it if you haven't done it yet.

The whole project took me 142.5h to complete but I didn't just rewrite the AndEngine version of the game. I added analytics, Unity Ads, better AI, a menu system, more options and other stuff. I'm planning to work on the multiplayer now. I already started reading the manuals.

I'm curious to see if people will like the new version of Blobby Volley and whether the new video ads will bring any revenue. I'll keep you posted on the stats.

If you have any feedback, make sure to post it in the comments or email me directly. I'll also be grateful for any honest ratings and comments on Google Play.

Happy playing!

Have you been able to see this screen yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment