Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I got featured on Android Weekly!


Imagine my surprise when I saw a ton of traffic coming to my blog from a site I hadn't even heard of - Android Weekly. It launched in August, so that's probably why it's not that widely known yet, but it's definitely worth checking out. Every week, they collect an interesting bunch of links to articles and sites useful for Android developers and designers. Among other cool stuff, you can find there some amazing code samples, industry news, information about new tools and free icons and templates. Just make sure to check it out, especially issue #69, where they write about my series of interviews. Gosh, I still can't believe I got mentioned in the same spot with Roman Nurik and Smashing Magazine.

2 comments:

  1. Actually it's been around for a year and a half, it only merged with another Android dev newsletter back a couple months ago.

    Congrats on the traffic, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the clarification Gyuri. I'll do my best to keep the site full of interesting content in the future.

      Delete